Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 3 (Yesterday) of the Cabbage Soup Diet

Ok, so yesterday was day 3~
This was the day I could combine the veggies and fruit along with the soup. I had a pretty good plan and stuck to it. I had some fresh strawberries for breakfast, some steamed broccoli for a mid morning snack (I premade this the night before-Green Giants steamers). I made sure to eat a big bowl of soup for lunch (I actually had to make another pot the night before because I was running low and knew I would be eating this for 4 more days). For my afternoon snack I had some grapes and of course, I drank water all day long!
I will say that I did snack on a few pretzels sticks here at the office (about 6 total I think), but I felt that it was ok, and wasn't anything major.
BUT, dinner was a different story. My husband and I were out doing some running around and we both were starving so we stopped at Red Robin and had a burger and fries. I AM SO UPSET WITH MYSELF FOR DOING THIS!

BUT....I came home and worked most of that out.

I will say that I got on the scales this morning, although I didn't really want to get my hopes up already...but I was down 4 pounds!!! I am pretty sure most of that was water weight, but that's ok...4 pounds is 4 pounds! AND, it sure helped with motivation.

Today I am on day 4, which is bananas and milk and soup. I will update tomorrow on how the rest of my day goes.

No comments: