Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cabbage Soup Diet ~ Day 2

Ok, so today was day 2 of this interesting diet. I was able to have only veggies and soup today, but was able to have a baked potato with butter for dinner. I really didn't prepare myself well enough to have veggies throughout the day, so...all I had was 1 big bowl of soup for lunch and my water to drink throughout the workday. When I got off tonight, my honey and I went to McAlisters deli and I had a half spud and a small salad (pick two). I must say that I have never craved a potato as much as I did today. I missed my fruit (I was able to have fruit yesterday) and I'm looking forward to being able to have it again tomorrow.






The soup is actually pretty tasty, but I can tell you that only having soup is really starting to drive me crazy AND IT'S ONLY DAY TWO! But I have a goal in mind, and I have that cruise to prepare for which is coming sooner than later.


I have been dress shopping for the formal nights (there are 2 on this cruise) and I want to make sure that I don't look like a cow in the dresses, so finding a good cut is being difficult, but I'm sure I can find something that I like that will look classy and elegant. My husband will be dressing in his tux, so I have to look good! haha


One dress that I am very interested in is this one...





I also like this one...





Anyway, I'm hoping to lose two dress sizes, and because of that, I'm afraid to order my dress too soon, but I'm running out of time!

I'll be back tomorrow to let you know how day three works out!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad to hear of your success! I can't wait to see the end results! As for the dresses, definitely the blue. More forgiving fabric, satiny sheens show every little bump and they wrinkle easily. Also, the darker the color the more slimming the effect... Yay for Lynn!
Jen