Thursday, February 4, 2010

Caption This...


I'm a member of a network site just for women here in the Charlotte area.


www.womenofcharlotte.net



I really am thankful for this site because when I moved here from Florida a couple years ago, I didn't have a single friend, and as women...we need girlfriends! It was hard to make a transition into a new city and state with no female friends. Anyway, I was introduced to this site, and through it I have made some really good friends.



The reason I bring this up is because occassionally on the forums there is a "Caption This" post done by the website queen herself, Ms "T". I love these photos and seeing what all the other ladies have to say or "caption" the picture as. I thought, what a cute idea to start adding to the blog, so occassionally I will have a "Caption This" addition to my blog. I can't wait to see what all of your captions are for these interesting photos.



PHOTO 1PHOTO 2
PHOTO 3

PHOTO 4