Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cabbage Soup Anyone??

Ok, so it has been crazy in the Carpenter household. I've sold my car, been shopping for a replacement (actually Ken is doing most of that) and we booked a cruise that leaves ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!
Work is going great and everything else is falling into place, but with a cruise only 4 short weeks away...I have GOT to get some inches off so I look good for this vacation! After talking to my girl J, I decided to do some research on this "Cabbage Soup Diet". She told me that all the cheerleading mom's swear by it, so I googled it and found some interesting information. It seemed like something worth trying, so tomorrow is the start of this interesting plan.

The plan lasts for 7 days, of mostly eating this soup (which actually looks a lot like vegetable soup, and smells pretty tasty...along with eating some fruits and veggies, with the addition of some beef toward the end of the week. Hey, if it will get a good jump start, then I'm happy to give it a whirl.

I'll keep you posted as to how it tastes and how things work with it as this week goes along. WISH ME LUCK!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You'll definitely keep me posted...I know it! ;)
"J"