Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh When The Saint's Go Marching In


Ok, love em or hate em, they came to win and they did it! They broke the curse and won the Super Bowl. I am normally not a Saint's fan, because they are in our division, and therefore they are rivals...but I was SOOO happy that Brees was able to win a Super Bowl title.
The hubby was rooting for the Colts because he is such a Peyton fan, and to be quite honest, I like him too, but everyone deserves to win the Super Bowl once, right? AND, they Saint's really did kick some butt.
Now, what about those commercials? There were a lot that I loved, but then again, there were some that really annoyed me. Needless to say, I could have done without all the beer commercials EXCEPT for one. The one with the baby clydesdale horse and the bull. What, you missed it?


Then there was the Doritos commercials...WAY TOO MANY, and many were just ridiculous. But, this was the best...


But this Doritos commercial was a close second...


BUT THIS WAS MY FAVORITE!

1 comment:

Glynis said...

I'm a huge Peyton fan, too, but I figured both those quarterbacks seem to be two of the "good guys" in the NFL and I had a great time watching it either way. Love those eTrade commercials too :)